Andrew Michael's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

":)   i do wish you success at achieving happiness, contentment and all those great f…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 31, 2012 to dream house

14 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by sandra

"If i were you, and i really wanted that dream house, i would focus on other things.…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 31, 2012 to dream house

14 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by sandra

"WOW, there are so many things on television. And you all have only named a few, phew…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 31, 2012 to Let's talk Television- What do you watch? Is it good for you?

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"I love Friends. I haven't watched it in months though.  Very nice addition Elisa! :)…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 30, 2012 to Let's talk Television- What do you watch? Is it good for you?

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"oh ok, lol,i have heard of csi ny  hmm  I will look into The Middle when i have time…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 30, 2012 to Let's talk Television- What do you watch? Is it good for you?

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"All good shows, except i have never heard of sci ny or the middle. thanks for chimin…"

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"I like Family guy too. i am not a Family faithful, however. Watching anything that m…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 28, 2012 to Let's talk Television- What do you watch? Is it good for you?

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"I really enjoyed  "Peaceful Warrior"  a neat little movie that has some great inspir…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 27, 2012 to Let's talk Television- What do you watch? Is it good for you?

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"Absolutely, i much much prefer to watch something uplifting and innspiring. Somethin…"

Andrew Michael replied Jan 27, 2012 to Let's talk Television- What do you watch? Is it good for you?

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

"oh yea, Lie To Me is pretty neat as well "

21 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Michael

RSS

Members

LIKE us on Facebook

Grab Your FREE Gifts

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

Events

Universal Energy Radio