I decided to start a facebook page dedicated to helping other with the Law of Attraction. Please visit it here Help with the Law Of Attraction or enter the url by copying this link: facebook.com/Help.with.the.LawOfAttraction

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Dena,

As I told you I´m a very trustful, reliable person. this brings me to difficult relations. Moriam says that my problem is my way of thinking, well it´s time to get out of this, I´ve so many things to do......Tks for yr time.... 

Dena said:

I also have a LOA group on Facebook. Join it and we can share inspiration!

You know Claudia we all have trouble with our way of thinking but once you realize that this is the cause, you really are close to making a change. You are not alone, believe me! Maybe just start with looking at one thing at a time. Ask yourself, what do you really want? Don't focus on what you don't want put pour your passion and energy into what you desire - even though that may be a little scary ;-) it really is the best way to start.

Maybe this post might help? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212990025510462&set=a.1...

Claudia MG Hernandes said:

Thank you Dena,

As I told you I´m a very trustful, reliable person. this brings me to difficult relations. Moriam says that my problem is my way of thinking, well it´s time to get out of this, I´ve so many things to do......Tks for yr time.... 

Dena said:

I also have a LOA group on Facebook. Join it and we can share inspiration!

Hi Claudia, Are you also on facebook? Maybe you can add me. I like to begin on facebook first and then we can progress if needed to skype. My facebook is facebook.com/moriamhassanbalogun I'm based in the Netherlands at GMT+1 what time zone are you at in Sao Paolo?

Dear Moriam, 

I do have skype if you need...I´m focused in get out of this moment. I live in Brazil, São Paulo city.

Pls take note Skype cmghernandes.

Tks

Moriam Hassan Balogun said:

Hi Claudia,

The LOA always works ;-)

Even strong people need help once in a while too :-)

It seems your stuck and need to get out of your current way of thinking, which is understandable but not helpful. How can I contact you so we can see what is possible?

Best,
Moriam

Dear Moriam, tks for encouraging me , I´m a very positive person and I do believe at LOA, but it is not working for me....I´m the kind of person that people search for help...and I´m able to help them. But it´s different when it comes to me. I'm living a difficult time, at the last 10 years I´m stucked , lot in debts, without job....but still happy. I´ve a wonderful family and I wish to give them more.....so what should I do????

Have a nice weekend...God bless you

Hi Moriam I´ve added you to my FB.....let´s see what happens.....

regards

Fantatsic... I shall hop on over.... Please visit mine at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibiza-Retreat-Law-of-Attraction/2513...

Hi Roxanne,

Will do! Have been thinking about giving a Law of Attraction workshop in Ibiza BTW. Maybe we can do something together? I shall at first take a look at your page too!

Roxanne Bayliss said:

Fantatsic... I shall hop on over.... Please visit mine at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibiza-Retreat-Law-of-Attraction/2513...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

LIKE us on Facebook

Grab Your FREE Gifts

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

Events

Universal Energy Radio

TUNE IN NOW (CLICK BELOW)